Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 6, 2013

Sweet!

I haven't been very hush hush about my extreme disappointment over the fact that my chosen cryobank has refused to let me pick up my "juice" from the facility, which is 10 minutes from my house.  It makes absolutely no sense that I have to pay $100 to have someone drive such a short distance.  I expressed my extreme disappointment with this (I mean, it is MY property after all) on many occasions, including interviews I have been a part of.  Well, I got an email this morning saying that they are now allowing pick ups with a 7-day storage tank.  Sweet!  One less thing to pay for!  I'm sure I had nothing to do with it, but still, maybe my bitchiness helped in around 0.009% of the decision making process *wink, wink*.  Have a fabulous afternoon my dears!

No comments:

Post a Comment